- Soccer League
- Jerseys 2023-24 “Anticipated”
- Liga Santander
- Premier League
- Ligue 1
- Serie A Tim
- Liga NOS
- Brasileño Serie A
- Liga Argentina
- Other Clubs
- National Teams
- AFC & OFC
- Retro Soccer
- NBA 2022-23
- All Star Game 2023
- Golden State Warriors
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Denver Nuggets
- Brooklyn Nets
- Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Atlanta Hawks
- Chicago Bulls
- Utah Jazz
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Dallas Mavericks
- Detroit Pistons
- Houston Rockets
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Orlando Magic
- Miami Heats
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Charlotte Hornets
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- New York Knicks
- Phoenix Suns
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Toronto Raptors
- Washington Wizards
- NBA VINTAGE
- NBA 2022-23
- Formula 1
Añade aquí tu texto de cabecera
(Use of information from users or visitors).
GO SPORTS ZONE, domiciled for these purposes in Geneva, Switzerland, ensures the maximum reserve and protection of personal data that Users of the Internet site of its property enter at the following electronic address, hereinafter the Web: https://gosportszone.com.
At GO SPORTS ZONE we are aware of the high consideration given to the privacy of our clients and of all those people who are interested in our services/goods/products. Being consistent with this consideration, we are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the confidentiality of your private information and personal data. The purpose of the Web is to publicize the services/goods/products offered by GO SPORTS ZONE and its subsidiary companies and to provide information about them, as well as to provide other types of information that we believe may be of interest and to create a space for communication For the users.
This policy is regulated by legislation and in particular by:
• Law No. 29733 – Personal Data Protection Law (LPDP).
• Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS that approved the Regulation of Law No. 29733 (RLPDP).
• Directorial Resolution No. 019-2013-JUS/DGPDP, which approved the Information Security Directive (the Directive).
In accordance with the LPDP and its RLPDP, personal data is understood as all numerical, alphabetical, graphic, photographic, acoustic information, on personal habits, or of any other type concerning a natural person that identifies them or makes them identifiable through means that can reasonably be used.
Likewise, the processing of personal data is understood as any operation or technical procedure, automated or not, that allows the collection, registration, organization, storage, conservation, elaboration, modification, extraction, consultation, use, blocking, deletion, communication by transfer or by dissemination or any other form of processing that facilitates the access, correlation or interconnection of personal data. GO SPORTS ZONE develops its personal data processing policy in accordance with the guiding principles established in Law No. 29733 – Personal Data Protection Law and therefore:
1. In accordance with the principle of legality, it rejects the collection of personal data of our Users by fraudulent, unfair or illegal means.
2. In accordance with the principle of consent, in the treatment of the personal data of our Users, their consent will mediate.
3. The personal data of our Users will be collected for a specific, explicit and lawful purpose, and will not be extended to another purpose that has not been unequivocally established as such at the time of collection, excluding cases of activities of value historical, statistical or scientific when a dissociation or anonymization procedure is used.
4. All processing of personal data of our Users will be adequate, relevant and not excessive to the purpose for which they were collected.
5. The personal data that will be processed will be true, exact and, as far as possible, updated, necessary, pertinent and adequate with respect to the purpose for which they were collected. They will be kept in such a way that their security is guaranteed and only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
6. GO SPORTS ZONE and, where appropriate, those in charge of treatment, adopt the necessary technical, organizational and legal measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data. GO SPORTS ZONE has the appropriate security measures in accordance with the treatment to be carried out and the category of personal data in question.
7. GO SPORTS ZONE informs its Users that they can exercise their rights contained in the constitutional right to the protection of personal data in administrative headquarters before the National Data Protection Authority and in jurisdictional headquarters before the Judicial Power for the purposes of the start of the corresponding habeas data process.
8. GO SPORTS ZONE may transfer personal data abroad (cross-border flow of personal data) to the following recipients (hereinafter, “EXTERNAL RECIPIENTS”), for such transfers GO SPORTS ZONE has signed the terms and conditions and policies of privacy of the EXTERNAL RECIPIENTS whose scope can be known in their respective links:
• Mailchimp. The Rocket Science Group, LLC, identified with TAX ID No. 58-2554149, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308, United States. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
• reCaptcha, property of Google Inc., identified with TAX ID N° 77-0493581, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States. https://google.com/policies/privacy
• Elementor, property of Layers WP., Ramat Gan, Israel. https://elementor.com/about/privacy
We strongly recommend that before accepting our terms and conditions, you carefully review these links, as the processing of PERSONAL DATA will be subject to these terms and conditions.
QUALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data requested from Users are basic contact data and are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected. The personal data to which GO SPORTS ZONE will have access will be those that the User voluntarily provides by filling in the forms provided for this purpose. The personal data provided by the Users must be exact and correct so that they respond truthfully to their current situation. Otherwise, these data will be canceled.
The personal data provided by the Users is collected for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth in the relevant web consent forms for the processing of personal data, among which, and will not be used for other purposes incompatible with those specified. Personal data will be canceled when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, they will be kept for a period of 5 years.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA.
GO SPORTS ZONE respects the privacy of its Users, so we will not share your information with third parties, except for GO SPORTS ZONE and its subsidiary companies, authorized third parties that process personal data for GO SPORTS ZONE.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the Users will be treated with total confidentiality. GO SPORTS ZONE undertakes to keep professional secrecy indefinitely with respect to them and guarantees the duty to keep them by adopting all the necessary security measures.
In compliance with current regulations, GO SPORTS ZONE has adopted the technical security and confidentiality measures appropriate to the category of personal data, necessary to maintain the level of security required in order to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access. authorized that may affect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the information. GO SPORTS ZONE has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action, from the physical or natural environment, as established by current legislation on the protection of personal data.
However, the transmission of information via communication networks and the Internet is not completely secure; for this reason, and despite the fact that GO SPORTS ZONE will make its best efforts to protect personal data, it cannot guarantee its security during transit to the website. In this sense, all the information that the Users will send at their own risk. That is why GO SPORTS ZONE recommends the utmost diligence to its Users when they transfer to third parties or publish personal information to avoid putting their personal data at risk, avoiding GO SPORTS ZONE all responsibility in the event of illegal theft, modification or loss of data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND CONSULTATIONS
Users who have provided their personal data to GO SPORTS ZONE can contact it, in order to be able to exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, in the terms set forth in current legislation. In order to exercise these rights, or make inquiries regarding this policy, Users can send an email to the address email@example.com with the reference “Personal Data Protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for your request.
GO SPORTS ZONE understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. For this reason, the website is not designed for or directed at minors. GO SPORTS ZONE will not voluntarily carry out the processing of personal data relating to minors. In the event that it becomes known that the personal data collected corresponds to a minor without authorization, the appropriate measures will be taken to eliminate this data as soon as possible.
Consent to the processing of personal data
GO SPORTS ZONE – domiciled in Geneva, Switzerland is a company specialized in: Retail and wholesale sale of sporting goods.
By virtue of this document, and in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law No. 297333) and its Regulations (Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS), GO SPORTS ZONE wishes to inform its users the following aspects related to their personal data:
1. IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE HOLDER OF THE PERSONAL DATA BANK OR IN CHARGE OF TREATMENT
GO SPORTS ZONE is the owner of this database in which the personal data provided will be stored.
The user is informed that any processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the matter (Law No. 29733 and its regulations).
The data provided may be collected and processed by natural and/or legal persons to whom GO SPORTS ZONE commissions or delegates, for the purposes described below:
1. Prepare and deliver to the owner of the personal data, advertising of the products and/or services that GO SPORTS ZONE markets, as well as its massive or personalized offers.
2. Carry out surveys about GO SPORTS ZONE’s own products and/or services.
3. Address requests related to the offering of products or services of GO SPORTS ZONE.
4. Sending invitations to activities organized by GO SPORTS ZONE.
5. Update and check contact details and other relevant information.
6. Guarantee compliance with information security protocols.
7. Comply with the policies, procedures and protocols for hiring and managing workers, contractors and/or suppliers.
8. Carry out personnel recruitment and selection activities directly or through third parties.
9. Prepare statistics and/or studies of behavior, tastes and/or trends.
10. The other purposes that are informed in advance and expressly to the holders of personal data prior to their treatment.
Your personal data will only be used for limited purposes, such as those set forth above.
In the case you do not accept the additional processing of your personal data, this will not affect the provision of the contracted service.
3. PERIOD DURING WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED:
The personal data provided will be kept for a period of 10 years from the acceptance of this consent.
4. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION OF THE DATA:
As the owner of their personal data, the user has the right to access their data in the possession of GO SPORTS ZONE, know the characteristics of its treatment, rectify it if it is inaccurate or incomplete, request that it be deleted or canceled as it is considered unnecessary for the previously exposed purposes or oppose its treatment for specific purposes.
The user may at any time revoke the consent expressly granted, as well as limit the use or disclosure of their personal data.
In this sense, although the data voluntarily dumped on this platform will be stored for up to 10 years, the user will always have the possibility of exercising their rights to information, access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and objective treatment of their personal data. all of them contemplated in article 47 of the Regulations of Law No. 29733.
The user may direct their request to exercise their rights to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In that sense, in order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the user must submit to the aforementioned email, the respective request in the terms established by the Regulation of Law No. 29733, including the name of the owner of the personal data, his address or other means to receive a response, as well as any document that proves your identity or legal representation; Similarly, you must present a clear and precise description of the data with respect to which you seek to exercise your rights and other elements or documents that facilitate the location of the data.
This being so, in accordance with Law No. 29733, Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations, the user declares in advance, freely, expressly, unequivocally, having been informed about the Policy for the treatment and privacy of personal data and expressly authorizes GO SPORTS ZONE to use the personal and/or sensitive data contained in this platform, such data being stored in a Data Bank located in its local system, which will comply with the security measures required by the regulations of The matter.
Exclusion of liability
The material and technical components on this website may include errors and technical failures, and therefore the visit made by each User will be at their entire risk. Neither GO SPORTS ZONE nor the third parties involved in the design, administration and updating of this website will be responsible for any damage that Users may suffer directly or indirectly, or as a consequence of accessing or using this website. GO SPORTS ZONE does not guarantee that access to this website will be permanent or error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Consequently, GO SPORTS ZONE will not be responsible for damages suffered by the use of this website, caused, among other circumstances, by the use or lack of access to this website, the use or lack of access to a linked website (” links”), failures in the performance of the website, errors in it, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission, line failures, and the like.
GO SPORTS ZONE carefully selects the links (“links”) with other internet sites, which can be accessed through this website, but is not responsible for the content or technical aspects of them, especially if you have Note that such content varies from time to time. Consequently, access to such sites through this website will be done at the sole and exclusive risk and responsibility of the User.
GO SPORTS ZONE does not guarantee, neither expressly nor implicitly, the contents included in this website, nor its functional elements. In particular, it does not guarantee that:
• The functional elements of this website are uninterrupted or error-free.
• Errors are corrected.
• The server of this website, or that of the linked ones (“links”) through which this website or those are made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
• The result of your visit and that of the activities carried out as a result of your visit are completely satisfactory.
The Policy describes all the types of information that is collected from Users through the previously detailed forms, and all the treatments that are carried out with said information.
The User declares to have read and previously and expressly accepted the Policy, subject to its provisions.
WHO IS REACHED BY POLITICS?
For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to GO SPORTS ZONE.
This Policy does not apply to third party websites, services, products or applications, even if they may be accessed through our services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files that applications or websites you visit place on your computer or device when you access or navigate through certain web pages or applications. Cookies are used to store information about your visit, helping us to improve your experience when you use our websites, for example:
• Collect statistical information.
• Save your preferred language setting for your next visit.
• Facilitate certain technical functionalities.
• Identify which pages have been visited.
• Identify the connection time in these.
• The city in which the IP address is assigned.
• Miscellaneous others.
• Tailor our websites to your personal needs
• Remember the notifications that have been shown to you, so that they are not shown to you again
• Make improvements and updates to our websites based on how you want to use them.
• Miscellaneous others.
The information we collect from cookies allows us to:
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
At GO SPORTS ZONE we use the following categories of cookies:
Category 1: necessary cookies
Necessary cookies allow you to use our websites and all of their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our websites.
Category 2: performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so that we can improve them for you in the future. For example, they collect information about the pages you visit most often and any error messages you may receive. The information obtained by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can personally identify you.
• Google Analytics (universal): We use Google Universal Analytics to monitor the performance of our websites and check visitor activities, to tailor our content to your expectations.
• Hotjar: We use Hotjar to validate that our website design and user experience meet expectations and provide the best possible experience for our visitors. We also use it to conduct page surveys and collect feedback from visitors, when they want to share it with us.
• Eloqua: Eloqua is our provider of digital marketing automation and analytics software and services. We use it to monitor our email marketing activities
• Facebook Pixel: We use the Facebook Pixel tracking feature to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns, in connection with the Facebook platform.
• Google Adwords (Conversion): We use Google Adwords cookies to personalize the advertising and content you see on our website, limit the number of ads you can see on our website and measure the effectiveness of our campaign.
• Google Adwords (Remarketing): We use Google Adwords Remarketing cookies to collect data about your activities when you visit our websites, the website of the entities that publish our ads (advertisers) or the website and online services where we show announcements.
• Bing Ads (news): We use Bing Ad cookies to record the completion of transactions you make on our websites.
• LinkedIn: We use LinkedIn’s tracking feature to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns in connection with the LinkedIn platform.
• Twitter: We use Twitter’s tracking feature to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns in connection with the Twitter platform.
Category 3: functionality cookies
Functionality cookies allow us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us remember things like your username and your selected language so you don’t have to re-enter them the next time you visit. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. Your activity when browsing other websites cannot be tracked.
Category 4: advertising/targeting cookies
We, as well as our service providers, may use advertising cookies to deliver advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
For example, we may use advertising or targeting cookies to personalize the advertising and content you receive on our sites, to limit the number of times you see the same advertisement on our sites, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Google Ads and Bing Ads cookies may be used to personalize the advertising and content you see on our websites. These cookies will be used to provide relevant advertisements about our services and are intended to improve the customer experience on SGS websites. No personally identifiable information is stored on any of the platforms listed above.
Category 5: social media cookies
SGS websites use third-party cookies from social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to enable in-depth campaign reporting and to track social media users when they visit our websites through the use of a tracking mechanism. tagging provided by those social networks. These cookies can also be used for event tracking and product marketing. The data collected with these tags will be used in accordance with the privacy regulations of SGS and the privacy regulations of social networks. SGS websites will not collect or store data that allows the user to be identified.
Below is the detail of the cookies currently used:
CONTROL OF “COOKIES” AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies can be deleted from the hard drive if the User so wishes. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but they allow the User to change the configuration of their browser so that it rejects the installation of cookies, without affecting their access to and browsing of the Websites and Applications.
It is important to emphasize that, in some cases, preventing the generation of some specific “Cookies”; may cause various features to become unavailable or parts of the website to fail to load.
GO SPORTS ZONE can treat the information collected through “Cookies”, provided that the User gives his consent when entering any of our websites and applications, except in cases where the “Cookies” are necessary for the operation and navigation from the same.
In the event that the User gives his consent, GO SPORTS ZONE may use “Cookies” that allow obtaining information about his preferences, in order to personalize our websites and applications, according to his interests. However, you can reject each category of cookie (except strictly necessary ones) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button.
REVIEW AND MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
GO SPORTS ZONE expressly reserves the right to modify, update or complete this Policy at any time. Any modification, update or extension produced in this Policy will be immediately published on the Websites and Applications.